June 29 - July 1, 2021
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando, Florida
Your #1 Risk Adjustment Resource
The 17th Risk Adjustment Forum provides timely insights to help you achieve revenue-boosting results in your risk adjustment program. Join us for dynamic perspectives on how policy and compliance regulations may impact your organization post-election along with other timely discussions.
Created for health plans, providers, and risk-bearing entities to supercharge current strategies and discover the latest technology solutions, the Risk Adjustment Forum attracts the brightest minds in the industry to an intimate setting for knowledge sharing and superior networking.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC Coding
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
• Client Services
• Member Engagement
• Managed Care
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Get a first look at top tools and technology designed to improve efficiency and streamline workflow.
• Earn continuing education units (CEUs) at our full-day pre-conference workshops.
• Hear from industry specialists about ways to deliver value-based contracting.
• Listen to health plans share success stories from their recent Nationwide RADV audits.
• Gain valuable insights on how to detect and identify negligence in coding.
• Find out how to prepare for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to improve provider engagement programs.
• Participate in interactive roundtables where you can ask questions directly to coding and risk adjustment experts.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group