The #1 risk adjustment resource for health professionals seeking expert knowledge and continuous improvements to risk adjustment programs in an immersive learning environment.
Join us in New Orleans for The 15th Risk Adjustment Forum on May 19-21, 2020 at the Marriott New Orleans. All health care professionals are welcome to learn from experienced specialists on how to improve risk adjustment programs. Take advantage of focused sessions and in-depth workshops created to help you navigate the critical changes coming to the industry.
Medicare Advantage, Medicaid managed care, and ACA plan executives, with responsibilities in the following areas:
• Risk Adjustment & HCC
• Revenue & Finance
• Plan Design
• Provider Engagement & Education
• Compliance & Auditing
Others who should attend are IPA, MSO, and other risk-bearing providers.
There's a reason that attendees come back year after year. Check out the top reasons why attendees return to our Risk Adjustment Forums year after year:
• Jumpstart your yearly preparations by learning the latest CMS developments and compliance changes.
• Hear from health providers on an exclusive panel geared towards gaining better engagement between providers and health plans.
• Deep dive into the top trends in HCC coding and physician engagement.
• Take back ideas to bring your risk adjustment program to the next level, improving scores, quality, and reimbursement.
• Find out how to get ready for Medicare and Marketplace RADV audits.
• Learn how to streamline workflows and improve processes for quality and risk adjustment strategies.
• Tap into a powerful network in an intimate setting for more meaningful connections.
• Get the latest information on natural language processing and other new technology developments.
• Discover new ways to measure the maturity of your risk adjustment program.
Michelle Wieczorek, Senior Manager, National Reimbursement Practice, DHG Healthcare
Maggie Zhang, Performance Quality Adviser, Cigna Medical Group