The annual, two-day event will still feature the high-quality content that attendees are accustomed to but will now take place from the comfort of your home offices.
For the first time, RISE will offer a two-day live event virtually so there is no need for attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff to travel.
Because the health and wellbeing of all attendees is a top priority, RISE will host the 5th annual Medicaid Managed Care Leadership Summit virtually on April 23-24 instead of in Virginia so you can continue your education and get the necessary industry updates all while staying safe at home.
The conference will feature Medicaid subject matter experts who will present strategies, techniques, and insights on eligibility changes, enrollment, interoperability preparedness, Medicaid/Medicare integration, and clinical best practices for improving financing and the health outcomes for vulnerable populations.
Featured speakers include:
- Peggy O’Kane, founder and president, National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Andrey Ostrovsky, M.D., former chief medical officer, U.S. Medicaid Program
- Susan Barnidge, assistant director, health care, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Leslie Gordon, assistant director U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Kelly Cronin, deputy administrator, Center for Innovation and Partnership, Administration of Community Living
- Colleen Sonosky, associate director, Division of Children’s Health Services Health Care Delivery Management Administration Department of Health Care Finance
Details on virtual attendance
Virtual conference participants will receive a link to the live conference (credentials can’t be shared or used simultaneously with another user). Simply log in via your computer, sit back, and learn and network virtually.
The virtual conference software is compatible with desktop computers, iPads, tablet computers, and iPhone cellular devices with wireless internet connection. Click here to check for system compatibility with the live stream platform in advance.
To learn more about the virtual event, including the full agenda, list of speakers, and registration information, click here.